LifeProof Vinyl Flooring
Durable, scratch-resistant and waterproof. LifeProof vinyl flooring is what you’re looking for, it’s definitely the best choice to bring life into your home… with wide designs and tones.
LIFEPROOF VINYL FLOORING, YOUR BEST OPTION
LifeProof vinyl flooring can be found in LVP (luxury vinyl planks). Or also in LVT (luxury vinyl tile). They have properties that make them look real and water-resistant. Besides having important advantages such as guarantees for life and more. So natural that it will be very hard to distinguish them from solid wood. Stay until the end to know everything about this product. We show you:
- Wear layer categories
- Unique features
- Pros and cons
- How to choose the right flooring
What is LifeProof vinyl flooring?
Similar to vinyl and laminate flooring. Life-proof vinyl flooring is manufactured in layers. However, the layers of these floors make them unique. Their ISOCORE layer is what makes them special. This is a closed-cell waterproof foam core. Here’s what the layers are:
- Bottom layer or underlayment: This floor has a pre-installed underlayment. This layer is made of HDPE plastic. It can also be understood as a pad attached to the floor. At the bottom of the floor. In addition, this layer is anti-microbial.
- Core layer: This layer is known as the ISOCORE. It can measure up to 5mm. The materials are extruded vinyl so they are waterproof. Due to this, they do not absorb water.
- Design layer: This layer is what makes it a luxury vinyl. It contains realistic designs similar to wood or stone. It measures about 2mm.
- Wear layer: This layer has several important properties. First, its thickness can be about 8mm. This makes your floor LifeProof and durable. Second, the materials are made of ceramic beads or ECB. This gives the floor hardness and texture to the design. Third, it is equipped with Ultra-Fresh technology. It means that it is also allergy-friendly.